Jason enjoyed an evening at the opening night of the Huddersfield CAMRA Oktoberfest Beer and Cider Festival. The festival is being held at the Apna Leisure Centre on Spring Grove Street in Huddersfield and continues until late on Saturday night.
Jason is pictured with the team from Mallisons brewery, based in Lockwood, who have four different ales on pump to try. Jason’s constituency is lucky to have eleven breweries that are showcasing their ales and ciders at the festival:
• Empire Brewing, Slaithwaite
• Golcar Brewery, Golcar
• Hand Drawn Monkey, Lindley
• Hand Drawn Monkey/Bexar, Lindley
• Magic Rock Brewery, Oakes
• Milltown Brewery, Milnsbridge
• Nook Brewhouse, Holmfirth
• Riverhead Brewery, Marsden
• Summer Wine Brewery, Honley
• Thirstin Brewhouse, Honley
• Pure North Cider, Netherthong
The festival is open today from 12PM-11PM and tomorrow (Saturday 5th Oct) 11AM-11PM.